Sunday, October 16, 2011

Youth Sports vs Education

What is it that makes youth sports so entertaining? Why can we not make education just as entertaining? These are some questions I have lately been thinking about. As I spend most of my time coaching youth soccer I find that kids are excited to be outside and playing youth sports. A matter a fact thats all they talk about when I see them, be it football, hockey, soccer. They love to be involved in those types of things....why not school?

Sport, Education and youth sports.


I believe too often we want children to see school as a job and not a place of fun. We make all these rules and behavior modifications that make children do certain things. I believe as teachers we should try to figure out a way to engage students more!

No comments:

Post a Comment